- 2cups cooked quinoa
- 1bunch radishes
- 1bunch asparagus trimmed and chopped
- 1small head cauliflower chopped into florets
- 1/2pound fingerling potatoes chopped
- 2medium golden beets sliced
- 1cup peas
- 2 Tablespoons Farmtrue ghee
- 1/4cup cider vinegar
- 1/4cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- Favorite herb such as cilantro, parsley, chives
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt to taste
OPTIONS FOR SERVING:
- Micro greens
- 1/2cup watercress
- 1/3cup sunflower seeds
PREPARE THE BUDDHA BOWLS:
- Spread the radishes, cauliflower, asparagus, and potatoes over one or two large baking sheets. Drizzle vegetables with ghee, sprinkle with sea salt, add 1-2 teaspoons of our Spring Cleansing Spice Blend, and use your hands to toss everything together to make sure all of the vegetables are coated.
- Place the sliced beets on a long sheet of foil, then wrap them into a foil packet. Place the foil packet on the baking sheet with the other vegetables.
- Roast the vegetables for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through, or until vegetables are cooked to desired doneness
- Add mixed greens, followed by roasted vegetables, watercress, and sunflower seeds. Drizzle desired amount of dressing.
- Add all of the ingredients for the green goddess dressing to a food processor or blender. Process until completely combined.
You can also add lentils, chickpeas, or peas for a protein boost.