This recipe comes to us from Rita Winthrop.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a stand mixer, cream together sugar, coconut oil and ghee. Then add vanilla and egg.
3. In another small bowl, combine all dry ingredients (other than toppings) and slowly add into stand mixer until completely incorporated. Then add in toppings.
4. Once dough is mixed, place into refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from fridge and roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place on greased baking sheet.
6. Bake for 16-18 minutes, rotating halfway through. Edges will be golden and crispy. Let cool and eat (best when slightly warm!)